Shorelog Racing Sailor has been designed by sailors, in consultation with sailing clubs. It provides owners of sailing boats with a comprehensive vessel management system. Although focused on vessel safety compliance, Shorelog is the single place where you can store and access all information related to your vessel. The product:
- automatically generates equipment lists that are compatible with all Yachting Australia's Racing Rules of Sailing racing categories
- manages the safety inventory associated with all Yachting Australia racing categories (reporting compliance or non-compliance)
- alerts the vessel owner to compliance issues related to inventory components that require replacement or servicing
- can be used to store information related to your vessel - e.g. race results, survey records, expenses, photographs, maintenance records etc.
- is like an interactive motor vehicle log book and, as with your motor vehicle, it will add resale value to your vessel and may be passed along to the new vessel owner upon sale.
Yachting Australia's Racing Rules Of Sailing (Blue Book)
Shorelog has taken the "Blue Book" tables and developed proprietary software algorithms that enable racing ... sailors to generate equipment lists for every category of sailing racing. Shorelog will advise you of you category compliance. Changing racing categories? No problem. Just enter the new racing category and Shorelog will tell you what you need.
Marine Servicing and Vessel Maintenance
Use Shorelog to archive your vessel service and maintenance records. Talk to your service provider about ... uploading vessel service data directly into Shorelog at the time your service is completed.
Yacht Club Compliance Audits
Work with your sailing club to implement Shorelog as the tool that can assist your appointed safety ... auditor. Talk to Shorelog about generating audit reports for your sailing club.
Insurance and Warranty claims
With comprehensive records, insurance and warranty claims are more efficient and successful.
|Vessel Length||Free Trial Period||Annual Subscription|
|< 6 meters||30 days||$49.95 AUD|
|6-12 meters||30 days||$69.95 AUD|
|12-20 meters||30 days||$99.95 AUD|
|> 20 meters||30 days||$139.95 AUD|