Recreational Boat Owner
Buying a new boat is an ideal time to take out a Shorelog subscription. Start on the right foot and use Shorelog to maintain your safety compliance and keep all your vessels records and logs in one place.
Shorelog Recreational has been designed by boaties, in consultation with marine regulators. It provides owners of recreational boats with a comprehensive vessel management system. Although focused on vessel safety compliance, Shorelog Recreational is the single place where you can store and access all information related to your vessel. The product:
- automatically generates equipment lists
- manages your compulsory safety and all other on-board
- Alerts you to to inventory components that require replacement or servicing
- can be used to store information related to your vessel - e.g. survey records, expenses, photographs, maintenance records etc.
- Is like an interactive motor vehicle log book and, as with your motor vehicle, it will add resale value to your vessel and may be passed along to the new vessel owner upon sale.
Marine Servicing and Vessel Maintenance
Use Shorelog to archive your vessel service and maintenance records. Talk to your ... service provider about uploading vessel service data directly into Shorelog at the time your service is completed.
Selling my boat
Having an up to date log book is an invaluable way to prove the good service record ... of your vehicle when you sell it. So it is with Shorelog. A well-maintained Shorelog account is proof that your vessel has been well cared for and this will add significantly to its resale value. You may pass your Shorelog account across to the new vessel owner, at time of sale.
Insurance and Warranty claims
With comprehensive records, insurance and warranty claims are more efficient and successful.
Buy a boat
Buying a new boat is an ideal time to set up a Shorelog account. Talk to your boat salesperson about registering a ... Shorelog account with the vessel purchase. That way, all of your sales documentation and manuals can be stored in your Shorelog account.
|Vessel Length||Free Trial Period||Annual Subscription|
|< 6 meters||30 days||$29.95 AUD|
|6-12 meters||30 days||$49.95 AUD|
|12-20 meters||30 days||$79.95 AUD|
|> 20 meters||30 days||$119.95 AUD|